Important COVID-19 Notices
Mason Park Medical Clinic is now offering the Antibody Testing to determine whether you had COVID-19 and may now have antibodies against the virus. CALL US NOW (281) 646-0740 to schedule an appointment.
For the Health and Safety of our patients and staff, Mason Park Medical Clinic has implemented phone screening measures prior to scheduling an in-person appointment. The clinic is currently open Monday through Friday from 7AM to 5PM and Saturday from 8AM to 2PM. In addition we now offer Telehealth Options.
If you have any of the following symptoms: fever, coughing and/or shortness of breath please STAY HOME to prevent exposure to other patients and staff and call our office at (281) 646-0740 for further instructions.
We Now Offer COVID-19 Antibody Testing
Mason Park Medical Clinic is offering the Antibody testing to determine whether you had COVID-19 and may now have antibodies against the virus. Call (281) 646-0740 to schedule your appointment.
For additional information about COVID-19 testing or if you are experiencing symptoms, please contact the below counties for local testing sites:
There are also over 400 testing sites in the Houston Area. Click here to learn more
Important Links and Information
- COVID-19 Symptoms: Click Here to Learn More
- COVID-19 Testing: Click Here to Learn More
- What to do if you were potentially exposed to someone with confirmed coronavirus disease (COVID-19) – Click Here
- The president’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America – Click Here
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) close contact – what you need to know – Click Here
- What to do if you are sick with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- What you need to know about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Workplace, School and Home Safety – Click Here